Cheltenham Prayer for Schools Network
Interdenominational Christian Network Supporting Gloucestershire Schools
Every school … a prayed for school!
CPFSN is God’s vision which He has enabled to come into being and to flourish for the past 20 years
- Praying for all 63 Cheltenham schools, the University, National Star Centre, the Rock, and Gloucestershire Hospital Education Service
- Supporting pupils, parents, staff and governors
- Building a network of Christians involved in schools by
- Providing a prayer meeting each term hosted by a different school, with worship, speakers introducing prayer topics, and refreshments enabling parents, teachers, governors, ministers, youth workers and Christian charities working in schools to get to meet and work together.
Here's the link to our website: CPFSN
What can you do?
- Be inspired by what God has done by watching the online 20th anniversary 2020 YouTube video CPFSN 20th Celebration
- Support your school prayer group - or start praying with one or more Christians if there isn’t yet a group
- Become a Home Intercessor and work with the Lord in keeping an open door for the gospel in our schools
For more information contact Nikki Seville, Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org